Import & Export Accredited
SARS & Customs Reg.
PTS specializes in forwarding of freight worldwide via land, ocean & air.
Our trading company only deals with verified traders.
Further in-depth inspection and verification carried out comprehensively upon request.
By our assessed & partnered international agencies.
PTS’s outstanding, individualized service to all our clients distinguishes us from our competitors.
Our quality system is developed with this as our focus point.
PTS’s strategy is providing a total support system, as an extension of our client’s supply chain, to allow for:- shorter transport lead times, better and easier inventory management and best possible support on turn key projects.
Achieved by personal attention & skilled international trade practice.
Specializing in Procurement from overseas markets & SA.
Skills & Expertise
Local and International Procurement
Import & Export
Sourcing & Supply Solutions
Procurement of high quality products coupled with aggressive marketing and affordability.
Our product sourcing remains dynamic through continuous adaptation and the provision of cutting-edge trade solutions.
• Creating and retaining customers
• Building excellent relationships with suppliers & retailers
• Being the employer of choice in the industry
To be the customers 1st choice provider of quality, service and value in each market PTS operates in. When trading in commodities, sustainability is key, PTS offers superior value and unmatched credibility.
• Ethical behaviour
• Openness & transparency
Ensuring legitimacy and sound business practice
The full spectrum of logistical support is provided - Whole supply chain solutions.
Customs & Clearing
• International freight forwarding to and from all destinations globally
• Customs brokerage
• Clearance of vehicle imports for SA and neighboring countries.
• Import/Export documentation services.
• Customs clearance for general cargo.
• Customs tariff consulting
• Status reporting
• Landed costing & calculations
• Excise and customs tariff advice
• Customs brokerage
• Packing and unpacking of containers
• Forwarding – inbound and outbound
> Use of EDI systems to optimize response times
> Special projects
> Reliable up-to-date customs tariff information
> Cargo insurance*
> Worldwide network of agent partners
> Door to door service
> All traditional services associated with shipping and forwarding
• Export of vehicles
• Bonded warehouse facilities
• Booking and shipping of cargo to and from overseas.
• Arrangement and monitoring of transport and deliveries for all cargo.
• Air, land, rail and sea freight – local & international
• Initial production Inspection
• During production inspection
• Final random inspection
• Container loading check
• Factory audit*
– Spot rates
– Industry gold standard rates
– Buying power and negotiated reduced fixed rates international foreign payments
– Door to door practice
Customs Tariff Consulting
• Direct representation and negotiation with Customs to reach agreement on the most advantageous duty structures;
• Application to Customs in order to obtain written Customs rulings;
• Formulation of a tariff / duty Library for the total range of our clients’ imported products
• Audit and Customs Duty refund services
• We are able to provide full landed costing which detail the landed costs per product.
• It is available in hard copy or in an electronic version. It can be tailored to meet the client’s needs
• We are able to produce a consolidated schedule of all products imported and the landed cost per product*
• Bonded Warehousing – We have extensive Bond Store facilities and offer Custom Clearing from our own or 3rd party Bonded Warehouse facilities.
With strategic agency agreements and partnerships, PTS is able to meet & facilitate consignments to and from all major cities worldwide. The services include pre- and on-carriage, documentation and clearance of the goods.
PTS offers a seamless cross trade service. Helping you maximise your global trade and manufacturing opportunities by bringing the world to your door. Now business is possible from anywhere to anywhere in the world.
Able to cater for the storage of bonded and general cargo, while a full array of container packing and loading options are available. Included is 24hr security.
Marine insurance is provided through a long standing strategic partnership with our trusted insurance partner with the objectives to optimize cost of risk and cover, and to minimize the administrative load on the shipper.
A sound knowledge of permits, carnets and current regulations allows our team to expedite your vehicle clearance whether you are a returning resident, car collector or adventurer travelling into Africa.
• Project management
• Cross trade
• Product marketing
• Insurance – land, sea, air & rail
• Tracking & tracing
• International & foreign payments
• Export of perishable goods
We as a Clearing and Forwarding agent are a member of the South African Association of Freight Forwarder (SAAFF) and receive notification of any pending or changes in the customs procedures, shipping-line procedures and changes with regards the South African Ports. This gives us insight on how to proceed going forward in order to maximize the benefits which are being offered.
SARS accredited customs broker
Become a Distribution Partner
PTS is actively involved in both import & export of commodities.
Diverse products – we’re well equipped.
Product offering is diverse, covers an expanse of sectors and can easily be tailored to address clients needs.
Current projects include both procurement of goods, for the domestic markets and export of commercial items to foreign markets.
Contact Pioneering Trade Solutions for all your import/export requirements and related inquiries.
Potential Distribution Partners
- Access to the necessary capital to pay for stocking order and trading stock.
- Access to suitable warehousing and retail premises within the territory/country.
- In-depth knowledge of the legal requirements of the country to import, distribute and retail relevant products.
- A proven track record in distribution and access to logistic service providers to distribute the product within the country effectively.
- Be a resident / citizen of that country.
- Provide assistance in designing artwork for print media and/or electronic advertising.